Key programmer Nissan 2003-2020
Nissan key programmer (2003-2020) is designed for programming via OBD II of models after 2003 production with CAN BUS protocols with gasoline and diesel engines of different volume. Programming occurs for 10 seconds, all you need to do is turn on the ignition with a new key, and then insert the programmer OBD II connector. A self-test mode device is also. Support of models 2013+ with 20-digit PIN-code
- Support for most models with immobilizers with the BCM (Body Control Module) NATS of Calsonic Kansei
- Ability to work with other models with immobilizers with BCM (not verified)
- Does not work with models of Renault - Micra/Note/Tiida
- Does not work with models of ALMERA/MAXIMA/PRIMERA/PATROL (diesel)
- Key types: normal; smart (2 species); intelligent
- Works with auto, which after 2013 year was the change of the body and 20-digit PIN-code: JX-35, 2013+/ QASHQAI. 2014+ / TEANA, 2014+ / PATHFINDER, 2015+
INFINITI EX25,35,37; FX35,37,50; G25,35,37; M25,37; Q50,70; QX50,70,80 etc. - 2017+
TEANA - 2017+
PATHFINDER - 2017+
QUASHQAI - 2017+
X-TRAIL incl. 2.5 - 2017+
JUKE - 2017+
MURANO (Europe) - 2017+
PATROL (petrol) - 2017+
Really tested on INFINITI EX25,35,37; FX35,37,50; G25,35,37; M25,37; Q50,70; QX50,70,80
( - 2017+)
The device created for authorized service centers and special legal application, so for his illegal use is the responsibility of the user!
1. With the ability to upgrade firmware
2. Self-test mode
3. The old software updating - $3,000.
Key programmer Nissan 2003-2020 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!